by Captain Lyaf Yarr
Author: Stephenie Meyer
Page Count: 498
Format: Paper back
Grade Reading Level: 9 - 12
Summary: Bella Swan moves to a small town called Forks in Washington, USA and meets a different boy, Edward Cullen. He’s more than a little different; he’s a vampire. Bella doesn’t know this, yet but as she gets more clues she figures it all out. Once she does, Bella and Edward sit down for a heart to heart talk. It creates a whole new relationship. Will Edward and Bella fall in love? Will he lose control and kill Bella? Read to find out!
Why did you read the book:
I read this book because I wanted to see the movie, and in order to see the movie my eldest sister told me I had to read the book and so that’s exactly what I did.
- I enjoy the idea of vampires in a romance novel! He loves you so much he wants to drink your blood - that's hot.
- I love all of the characters in this book, it wouldn’t be Twilight as we know it without them all. The Cullens are a great part of the book. They are a fantastic family.
- Edward’s and Bella’s chemistry is one of the best parts of the book. It’s AWESOME! Won't spoil you further you have to read the book for yourself!
- One of the best parts of this book is the action! It’s probably the BEST (and only) action filled romance book I’ve ever read. James is scary.
- I don’t like Jacob Black! He likes Bella and loathes Edward, it just doesn’t make sense who (how can you not LOVE Edward Cullen?!?). Go team Edward!
Book Rating: I give this book 4 ½ treasure chests! It was greatly written and every part caught my attention!