Reviewed by First Mate Keira
Title: Kiss of Frost (Mythos Academy, Book 2)
Author: Jennifer Estep
Format: Digital Ebook
Page Count: 368 pages
Grade Reading Level: Ages 13 and up
Summary:High school is hard enough without a crazy psycho trying to kill you in the library... again! Who is after Gwen Frost this time? If that weren't enough, Logan, the boy she likes, says they can't be together because of a secret. So instead he's dating some hot popular girl. Not cool! What's a girl to do? Train for fighting Reapers with some Spartans!
Why I started this book:
I enjoyed Mythos Academy book one, Touch of Frost.
- Gwen and Daphne's continuing friendship. I'm glad to see Daphne continuously asking for Gwen to join her and her boyfriend to do things. Most of the time girls fall off the map when there's a new boy.
- Gwen's Gypsy power enables her to copy skills of others if she sees how they do and concentrates. Pretty cool.
- Logan's immediate jealousy when another guy starts paying attention to her. What's wrong Logan? What's good for the gander not good for the goose?
- Gwen helping the Fenrir wolf and making a friend out of an enemy.
- Um... Oliver, threatening to kill people who might be able to out you to your crush is not cool.
- Why did the hot guy from New York have to be evil? Sniff.
Rating: 3.5 Treasure Chests
|Jennifer Estep - Kiss Of Frost (2011) - Used - Trade Paper (Paperback)||US $1.99||1d 16h 1m|