by Captain Lyaf Yarr
Title: Justin Bieber: First Step 2 Forever (100% Official)
Author: Justin Bieber
# of pages: 240
Grade Reading Level: Ages 9-12
Summary: This book is an autobiography by the hottie himself Justin Bieber! He talks about his life as a normal Canadian, to how it got all started, to how it is like now. He goes through many normal every day experiences and even he screws up at times! But that is okay. (I mean, how else are you supposed to get through life?). Even though he is wildly famous and doesn’t exactly have a regular life he really is just a normal kid (minus the millions of ‘Beliebers’ and his packed schedule.) Justin encourages all of his fans to always follow their dreams and to believe in themselves!
Why I Started the Book:
I started this book because duh! it is Justin Bieber! How can you not read his amazing book? Come on!
- I loved the pictures! Only someone as hot as Justin Bieber could be in pictures that amazing! They were great, I even went back and admired them (a lot) after I finished reading.
- I love the parts where Justin sounds like such a fail. It is so cute! And he does not act like everything is ruined or like it is the end of the world. When he does fail he brushes it off and moves on with his life.
- Two of the many things this book has taught me:
- Justin is even more ‘scrum-diddly-umptious’ than I thought he was (which was A LOT but now it’s even more!)
- Never (Say Never) order spaghetti on a date
Last minute thoughts: I hope he writes another book and makes another movie about his life, because I can’t get enough of him!
Book Rating: I give this book 5 Treasure Chests!
[phpbay]justin bieber first step forever, 10, 267, “”[/phpbay]
- Edward VIII UK (Great Britain) Stamps
- Polarized Reading Sunglasses for Fishing Clothing, Shoes & Accessories Fishing
- Love, Romance Cherished Teddies Enesco Decorative Collectible Brands Decorative Collectibles Collectibles
- Edged Weapons Great Britain Original Period Items WW II (1939-45) Militaria Collectibles
- Stairmaster 7000pt Step Mill Stair Machines & Steppers Cardiovascular Equipment Gym, Workout & Yoga Exercise & Fitness