by Captain Lyaf Yarr
Director: Catherine Hardwicke
Run Time: 122 minutes
Rated: PG 13
Summary: Bella Swan moves to the little town of Forks and meets a handsome boy named Edward Cullen. But what she doesn’t know is his secret, that he and his family are vampires. Will Edward be able to save her… from himself? Can the lion love a lamb? When Bella finally finds out it brings danger in everyone’s lives. Will Bella survive?
Why I watched this movie:
I watched this movie because, I heard it was good. Also, I read the book and I wanted to compare the book to the movie. Plus I wanted to see Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen!
- I enjoyed when Edward sparkled!
- I liked the scene when Edward and Bella are officially dating and they go to school and everybody is staring at them. Edward in sunglasses is hot.
- I liked the actor Cam Gigandet (James). I think he did a good job. He looked scary and like he was going to kill someone.
- The last scene when Bella expects Edward to bite her and he doesn’t but, kisses her neck! So cute.
- One of my favorite scenes is when Edward takes Bella to their house and the Cullens make Italian for her.
- I think it would be better if the actresses Nikki Reed (Rosalie) and Rachelle Lefevre (Victoria) switched places. I think Rachelle is prettier than Nikki, and would be a better actress for Rosalie.
- I disliked that in the beginning Edward was in Bellas’ room without her knowing, watching her sleep. (I wouldn’t like it if someone was watching me sleep… it was okay after she invited him to do so, to each their own you know.)
Movie Rating: I give this movie 4 treasure chests! I enjoyed every scene and line, and I Loved all the actors.
[phpbay]twilight, 10, 617, “zone tokyo vamps zone legend rails haunting”[/phpbay]Online Stores