by Captain Lyaf Yarr
Summary: Edward Cullen abandons Bella Swan in Forks, Washington because he says that she’s not good enough for him. Afterward, she doesn’t know what to do. Luckily, Jacob Black comes along and accompanies her and helps stitch her back together. But when Victoria comes along and seeks revenge on Edward through Bella, Jacob and his pack try to kill her. In a desperate attempt to keep her Edward visions Bella gets the idea to cliff dive. When Alice Cullen spies Bella cliff diving and thinks that she’s dead, Edward finds out and wants to kill himself. It’s a race to stop him, but can she stop him? Will Victoria get to Bella? Will Bella forgive Edward?
Why I watched this movie:
I read the book that this movie was based off of and I enjoyed it. So, I thought I’d like the movie just as well.
- I liked the subtle humor in this movie. It was unexpected and a treat.
- I enjoyed that they had more of Edward in this movie than the book would imply. It just wouldn’t be the same without him. I think it was clever that whenever Bella hallucinated Edward, Robert Pattison was there acting in the scene.
- To my surprise I enjoyed Jacob in this movie. Taylor Lautner did a great job. He seems like a good friend, but not a boyfriend, even though he obviously wants to be that for Bella.
- The vampire eyes looked really fake to me, and too perfect if that makes sense. Even though vampires are suppose to look perfect like that, and have golden eyes I still didn’t like them. People still have color changes in their eye, even if the overall affect is brown … or in this case red or yellow gold. The eye color is very flat.
- I didn’t like Alice’s wig in this movie, and I think that her wig in Twilight was cuter.
Last minute thoughts: This movie was AWESOME! so much better than my expectations! I can’t wait until I see it again. I hope that Eclipse will be just as well.
Movie Rating: I give this movie 4.5 treasure chests!
[phpbay]twilight new moon, 10, 617, “”[/phpbay]