by Captain Lyaf Yarr
Director: David Slade
Run Time: 124
Summary: Victoria’s back! But she’s not alone. She’s creating an army of newborns to destroy to the one thing that keeps Edward alive! Bella Swan. But how will the Cullen’s survive a battle of an army of new born vampires!? Unfortunately for them, they get the help from a pack of werewolves! But will hatred get someone killed? Will Bella have second thoughts about Edward and Jacob?
Why I watched this movie:
I watched this movie because I LOVE the book series and the movies! So of course, I had to see the next one!
- At first I wasn’t sure how I was going to react to the new Victoria but I liked her! It took a few scenes to get used to, but I think she did just as good a job as Rachelle Lefevre would have. (Maybe even better?)
- I liked the scene when Anna Kendrick (Jessica) told her speech as valedictorian! Though I don’t know why SHE was chosen to be valedictorian as I didn’t think she was that good a student from the books. But it was sweet and perfect!
- I liked Riley Biers! He’s hot and did a good job on his role! I wish he didn’t die and would be in Breaking Dawn.
- Jasper’s’ back story was really interesting. It makes me like him more because of it!
- I adored the scene with Edward, Jacob, and Bella in the tent! “Lets face it, I am hotter than you!” The whole thing was humorous, personal, and intense!
- “Dad! I’m a virgin!” Favorite line in the whole film! Hehe! The scene had me laughing so hard I couldn’t breathe! Charlie’s reaction? Priceless.
- I thought it was funny that Edward bought a bed, just for Bella to “sleep on” … nothing else? Hmm…
- I thought the makeup for the vampires looked weird. And Jasper’s wig made him look ridiculous. I don’t know why, but their faces just annoyed me.
- I thought it was awkward that a bunch of vampires just started walking out of the water…
- I absolutely HATED the engagement ring the Edward had given to Bella! It could have not been any uglier. It was bulgy (butt ugly)!
- Edward had BIG side burns in this movie. They were distracting and I just wanted to shave them off!
- Jacob is still WAY too pushy. He claims that Bella feels something for him, but she doesn’t. Even though she admits it, she is basically forced to admit it so Jacob won’t kill himself.
Last minute thoughts:
I am officially confused! I have no clue if I’m team Edward, or Jacob! So at the moment, I am … Team Switzerland! *cheerful applause* But I’ve decided that I can’t stay “Team Switzerland” forever so I will decide after I see Breaking Dawn! I can’t wait!!!!
Movie Rating: I give this movie 4.5 Treasure Chests!
Leave me a comment and tell me if your team Edward, Jacob, or Switzerland! I’d love to know what you think!
[phpbay]twilight eclipse, 10, 617, “”[/phpbay]
- Silver Spirit/Spur/Dawn Rolls-Royce Hybrid Cars & Trucks
- Jerseys Hockey-Team Canada Fan Apparel & Souvenirs Sports Collectibles
- David Stremme Racing-NASCAR Fan Apparel & Souvenirs Sports Collectibles
- Hockey-Team Canada Fan Apparel & Souvenirs Sports Collectibles
- Army Windsocks & Devas Garden Decor Yard, Garden & Outdoor Living