Reviewed by First Mate Keira
Title: and the Shadow Thieves (Peter and the Starcatchers, Book 2) Authors: Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson
Format: Audio book
Length: 11 hours and 4 minutes
Narrator: Jim Dale
Grade Reading Level: 5th Grade+
Summary: Peter and Tinker Bell leave Mollusk Island and his friends behind in order to warn Molly and her father about a disturbing presence sent by the Others to retrieve the star stuff. But London is full of perils – thieves, police, and avid bird fanatics.
Why I started this book:
I thought the first book was pretty great and Jim Dale reads it.
- Vivid imagery. Great action. Lots of humor. Perfect for anybody who loves Harry Potter or Peter Pan.
- The Lost Boys grow up and Peter doesn’t. Peter isn’t sure how he feels about it, but Molly is also getting older.
- George Darling is a riot – stuck-up, pretentious, and smugly superior. But he does care for Molly and he wants to help her and see her safe.
- Tinker Bell and her attitude.
- Lord Ombra is not explained. Tinker Bell is a bird woman made from star stuff, what exactly is Ombra?
Rating: 5 Treasure Chests
|Peter and the Shadow Thieves 2 by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson Jim Dale Read by||0 Bid||US $7.50||7h 44m|